Navigating around in Calendar
Posted by Jon Mark on 03 June 2014 12:24 PM
How to navigate your Google Calendar
This article teaches you how to navigate to different dates on your calendar.
- Press the customize button to access your google calendar or any other google app
- Press the "today" button to return to the present day
- On the right are day, week, month, four day, agenda options
- Day: shows one day on entire screen, default view is very zoomed in so you only see a few hours
- Week: Default view. Shows Mon-Sun in one view.
- Month: Shows current month, you can no longer see hour by hour
- 4 day: Today, tomorrow, and the next two days show
- Agenda: Is a list that shows events like a chart
- Mini Calendar: left hand column monthly calendar allows you to quickly navigate
- One left click navigates between weeks in "Week view"
- two clicks on the same week will show you the selected day in "Day view"
- arrows on top right allow you to navigate to the next or pervious month
- My Calendars
- Left click on calendar name to show or hide this calendar
- Other Calendars
- type in calendar to request a share, once calendar is shared you can show or hide them