Upload iPad video to YouTube
Posted by Patricia Goodman on 31 October 2018 08:37 AM
Instructions for uploading videos from an iPad running iOS 12 or greater, to YouTube
1. Open the youtube app
2. Click the camera icon in the top right
If you get a pop up prompting you to create a YouTube Channel, follow the prompts.
If you get a prompt to allow access to your device's camera or microphone, select Allow.
3. You should see thumbnails of your videos - tap the one you want to upload
4. Tap next (top right)
5. Adjust the privacy settings. We recommend using "Unlisted - Anyone with the link can view."
6. Add a title to your video (optional).
7. Add a description of your video (optional).
8. Click upload.
Instructions to send your professor your uploaded video:
To send the video to someone:
updated 3/26/20 PG