How to book a room
**Google allows for Double booking, after you add guests be sure to select find a time or suggested times to avoid double booking.**
Here is how
If you want to know how to add guests to an event the instructions are here
You book a room much the same way as you book a guest. Please do not place events directly into a room calendar, but use this method.
- Create an event in Google Calendar
- Click on edit details
- click on room etc. on the right side beside guests
- click on other resources on the bottom
- Make sure "show only available" is checked
- Either type in the room name in the search bar or scroll down to find the room
- Press the Add button
- If you cannot see the room, it may be unavailable for that time. Subscribe to the calendar or check out the room directory on the ITS homepage.
- If you attempt to book Rooms which are unavailable or that you do not have permissions for then you will be sent a message that the room is unavailable. This message will be sent in 30-60 minutes.