To open a FileMaker database stored remotely on fms.goshen.edu--
PC & Mac:
- Open FileMaker Advanced
- Choose File menu > Open Remote
- In the Open Remote File dialog box, select View for a list of hosts.
- Select Favorite Hosts in the dropdown box
- Click on FM Server (fms.goshen.edu) in the hosts list.
- In the Available Files list, select the file you want to open.
- Click Open.
- Enter your username and password if necessary.
- Open FileMaker Go
- In the Remote Files and Hosts column, hit FM Server (fms.goshen.edu) to show available databases.
- Scroll through the list to find the database you want to open, and touch the name to open it.
- Enter your username and password as necessary, then hit Go.
If your FileMaker client is not connected to the GC FileMaker server, see these instructions-