Exporting address book from Google
Posted by Jon Mark on 02 June 2014 11:32 AM
- Open Google Chrome
- Log into GC google account
- Press the button in the top right hand corner to access apps
- Select "contacts" app
- From the More drop-down menu, select Export....
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information. Please note, some of these formats can lose some contact information.
- To transfer contacts between Google accounts, use the Google CSV format. This is the recommended way to back up your Google Contacts.
- To transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, or various other apps, use the Outlook CSV format.
- To transfer contacts to Apple Address Book, use the vCard format.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
If you wish to export from another email provider follow this link to find out how: