What are Google Groups?
Google groups can be used as an intradepartmental discussion forum discussing multiple topics. Here are some ideas of things you can do:
- Make a collaborative inbox for a department that different members of the department have access to
- Provide a platform for student groups to communicate with each other, much like a Facebook group but more powerful since all students have a google account
- Host a question and answer forum where incoming students, current students, or faculty can discuss Goshen College ideas
- Organize meetings, conferences, or social events among members of a group
- Read group posts through email, the online forum, or both
- If you want some place to post documentation, advertise a major, or showcase a program consider "Google Sites"
Additional information: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9304805?hl=en