Site viewing and editing permissions
You can allow everyone or only specific people to your site. Here’s how:
- Open Google Chrome
- Sign in to sites.google.com.
- Go to your site at https://sites.google.com/site/______/.
- Click the share button at the top right of your screen.
- Click Change... to choose a different type of site permission. Click Save when finished.
|Public on the web
||Anyone who has the URL or website address can find and view your site. No sign-in required.
|Anyone with the link
||Anyone who has the link can access. No sign-in required.
||Only people explicitly granted permission can access. Sign-in required.
- If you want to share your site with specific people or groups, enter their names or email addresses in the text box below "Invite people". Next to their name, you can choose an access level for these individuals. Once you have finished, clickShare & Save.
||Only allows people to view the page but not make changes to it.
||Allows people to edit and make changes to site pages.
||This person can change anything on the site including the site’s themes, templates and permissions. Owners can also delete the site.
Additional information: https://support.google.com/sites/answer/4417328?hl=en&ref_topic=23216