If you want to save Youtube videos on to a DVD due to a specific location for a class. Below is the process.
We used a Macbook Pro, however the method should work regardless of OS, although the method may be different around step 7. What you need to do is:
1) find the Youtube videos needed for conversion.
2) Open a new tab or window and navigate to youtubeinmp4.com/.
3) Copy and paste the URL of the video where it says "Enter Youtube link here". 4) Click download. In the following window, click "Download MP4". The download should begin shortly thereafter.
5) Once the file has downloaded, navigate to zamzar.com. In that site, click "Choose Files" and select the MP4 files you just downloaded from the previous site (if converting multiple videos, it is possible to upload all of them at once).
6) click "Choose file format" and select wmv and enter your email address. The videos should convert, and an email will be sent to you with a link to download the files. Click that link to download the .wmv files to your hard drive.
7) Select the .wmv files, right click, and select "Burn to Disk" (if on Mac). The files should download to the DVD automatically.
8) Once the files have finished burning, eject the disk. The files should be stored on the disk.
Note: Make sure the disk is a DVD and has sufficient storage space for the files needed. In Mac, the file should have a file size displayed (or, alternatively, right clicking and selecting "Get info" will show a file size).