Zip or Unzip files on an iPad
Posted by Patricia Goodman on 03 March 2014 10:53 AM
Need a way to zip files on your iPad, or a way to unzip files on your iPad to view them? Try using the iZip app made by ComcSoft. Go to the App Store and search for iZip, then download the app.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.
- Compress songs from iTunes Music.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, etc.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Send files in Email.
- Open a file in another App.
- Zip/Email photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Share your photos on Facebook/Twitter/Weibo.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Send and download files to/from Dropbox.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password. (Upgrade required)
- Full Version users now can buy Pro Version features in Settings. (Upgrade required)
Add On Features:
-Accessing your Google Drive account from the iZip app requres that you purchase the $0.99 Google Drive Access add-on.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/work/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php and http://www.comcsoft.com/work/our_apps/iZip/iZip_faq.php