Mac OS X :Install Campus Printers on personal machines
Posted by Seth Unruh on 30 January 2014 09:36 AM
Here is a way to install all the campus printers on your Mac OS X computer.
*NOTE: This only applies to personal computers, any college-owned computer can install printers through the Managed Software Center application.*
2. Download and install the GCPrinters.pkg installer found here.
3. Click on system preferences > users & groups
4. Click on the lock in the lower left corner and type in your password.
5. right-click on your user and select advanced options
6. set your account name to be the same thing as your GC username.
7. restart your computer and test printing.
If you need help with this or if you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk at x7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org