Creating & Sharing YouTube Playlists
*You must verify your account and set up a channel in order to create and share YouTube playlists. If you do not have a YouTube account, you can set one up for free at www.youtube.com, using your Goshen username and password.
- Visit www.youtube.com and log in with your Goshen.edu email address (if you have a YouTube account already set up, you can use that too!)
- After you login, browse YouTube for videos on your subject. When you find a video you want to add to your playlist, click the “add to” link below the video (image below).
- You will see a list of your playlists. Type the name of a new playlist in the bottom box and click Create playlist.
- To share the playlist:
- In the left-hand corner of the screen, click Playlists (image at right)
- Click the name of the playlist
- Click Share to generate a link to the playlist
5. To change a playlist’s privacy settings:
- When viewing the playlist, click Edit Playlist in the right-hand corner
- Change Public to Private (only you can view) or Unlisted (only viewable if you give someone the link).
- Hit Done to save.