Emma, ditch this content and recreate it in G Doc with instructions and images found at https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Changing Privacy Settings of YouTube Videos & Adding users to Private videos
- Visit www.youtube.com and log in.
NOTE: You must be on a desktop computer to change your settings, not on an iPad.
- Click on your name from the left-hand menu.
- This brings up your channel page. Click Videos:
- Click on the thumbnail of the video
- Under the video, click the pencil icon to access the video information and settings:
- Under privacy settings, select your new option and save.
- Public – video set to public are searchable and can be viewed by anyone
- Unlisted – This is the recommended settingfor school related videos. Unlisted videos can be viewed by anyone you send the link to.
- Private – Videos set to private cannot be seen by anyone unless you give them special access.
- If you selected Unlisted – Copy the link to the video and email that link to your professor and anyone else who needs access.
- If you selected Private:
- Under the Privacy Settings box**, type the email addresses of your professor and anyone else who needs access.
- Save changes
**If there is no box under the Privacy Settings, try using a different web browser. This feature works best using Mozilla Firefox**