1. Go to your course
2. Turn editing on
3. Click the Add and Activity or Resource button, and select Book. Click Add.
4. You will be taken to a page to enter general information about the book. Give it a title and description.
You can also choose to enable when students can view the book.
5. When you are done, click Save & Display at the bottom of the screen.
6. Enter the title for the first chapter of your book (example: About this Class or Week 1).
7. In the content box, type the content for this chapter. You can add images and links in this area as well.
8. Hit Save Changes to view the chapter content. (see image below for how this is displayed)
9. To add more chapters, hit the red plus sign in the Table of Contents.
10.Repeat the process until you have finished creating your Book