Editing & Adding the Co-Curricular Record to your Portfolio
- Log into Mahara: portfolio.goshen.edu
- Click on the Content tab
- Select Co-curriculars.
Adding co-curriculars and co-curricular activities: Create a Co-Curricular Record for each club that you are involved in. Add individual activities to the record for that club. For example, if you are in chorale, that is a co-curricular record. Add each concert as an activity.
- Click New Co-curricular Record
- Add the name of the group or club in the Title box. Add a description. Hit save.
- Click New activity to add particular events, activities, or positions held to that record.
- Add the details for the activity, and hit save when finished.
- All your activities for a co-curricular will be displayed. Edit activities by clicking the edit pencil:
Adding co-curricular records to a Portfolio page:
- Click the Portfolio tab, and select correct portfolio from the list (for instructions on creating a new page, see “creating pages” handout.)
- Click Edit this Page in the top right-hand corner
- Click the General tab
- Drag and drop the first item into your portfolio.
- Select which co-curricular to display.
- Hit save.
- Repeat the process until all of your co-curricular activities are displayed on your portfolio.