To send an email to the students that are enrolled in one of your courses, this action can be done through the My GC/Jenzabar Portal.
- Go to MyGC at https://my.goshen.edu
- Log in at the top
- Click on the Course Search link
- On the Faculty Course Control section, click the View Details link
- Change the term to the term that has your course, and then click the Search button
- In the 'Go Directly To' drop-down box, select 'Class List'
- You will now see a list of students who are enrolled in the course.
Once you see the list of students in your course, to send an email to these students, do the following:
- You will see column headers, one of which is labeled "email". Click the email column header box. This will put a check mark in the email box for each student.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Email Selected Students link
- Select whether you want the recipient addresses to be public or private, and select to send a copy to yourself.
- Put in a subject, and type in the body of the message, and then click on the Send button
Updated - 06/17/2019, theodoreb