Knowledgebase: Computer Account Support
Changing Your GC Computer Account Password
Posted by Patricia Goodman on 11 January 2010 12:01 PM
How To Change Your Goshen College PasswordYou should change your password through our GC Online web service. ITS recommends that you change your password regularly so you can be sure that you are the only person who knows your password.
1. Start up a web browser and go to https://gconline.goshen.edu
2. Enter your current GC username and password and click on ok.
3. Under "Personal Services" click on "Change GC Password".
4. Type in your current password where indicated.
5. Type in a new password where indicated. The password must be between 8 and 14 characters and will be required to meet the following criteria:
! # $ ^ * _ - = + [ ] : , . ?6. Retype your new password where indicated
7. Click on the Update button. If any one of the password criteria are not met, your attempt to change your password will fail and you will need to try again.
Your Goshen College username and password will work for the following services: