How To Change Your Goshen College Password ( updated and moved to google drive - Pamela)
You should change your password through our GC Online web service. ITS recommends that you change your password regularly so you can be sure that you are the only person who knows your password.
1. Start up a web browser and go to https://gconline.goshen.edu
2. Enter your current GC username and password and click on ok.
3. Under "Personal Services" click on "Change GC Password".
4. Type in your current password where indicated.
5. Type in a new password where indicated. The password must be between 8 and 14 characters and will be required to meet the following criteria:
- No dictionary words
- At least one capital letter
- At least two numbers
- At least one punctuation mark from the following choices:
! # $ ^ * _ - = + [ ] : , . ?
6. Retype your new password where indicated
7. Click on the Update button. If any one of the password criteria are not met, your attempt to change your password will fail and you will need to try again.
Your Goshen College username (or email) and password will work for the following services:
- Online check-in to fill out your student information form and register your vehicle.
- E-mail using Goshen College Google account ( email)
- Calendar using the Goshen College Google. (email)
- Connecting to a GC Virtual computer via the Horizon Client.
- Accessing the GC Online web page.
- Access into the student time card system on the web through GC Online.
- Accessing Moodle course management systems.
- Accessing Mahara
- MY GC
If you have any questions, or experience any problems, contact the ITS Help Desk at ext. 7700, or email@example.com