Joining a Zoom Call via iPad
Posted by Emma Henderson on 14 July 2020 12:55 PM
To join a Zoom call via iPad:
1. Download the Zoom app from the App Store
2. Sign in with your GC account
3. Select Join
4. If you were given a meeting ID, enter it in the Meeting ID field. If you received a link, you can open it from the source (ex. Gmail, Google Calendar) and the app will automatically load the meeting.
Important note: Your iPad Calendar app and Google Calendar are not the same. Google Calendar is not a preinstalled app, so you need to install it from the App Store OR you can sync your GC email to the iPad Calendar app.
To sync your Google Calendar events with Apple calendar:
1. Open Settings
2. Scroll and tap Passwords & Accounts
3. Tap Add account > Google
4. Enter your email address and password.
5. Tap Next
6. Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, turn off the other services.
7. Open the Calendar app on your iPad to find your Google Calendar events.
To sync with an existing account, tap the account and turn on Calendars.