Yes, you can install Adobe Creative Cloud on a personal laptop, for as long as you are actively employed at GC.
Here's how: (read all instructions before proceeding)
- go to https://www.adobe.com/
- at the upper right, sign in with your GC email address. When prompted, select the option for Enterprise Account. You'll be prompted to again sign in. Enter in your GC email address and password.
- once signed in, click on the Application menu in the upper right corner (a grid of 9 boxes), and in the pop-up menu, click on View All Apps
- now, click on the Download option for Creative Cloud. (The download may take 30 minutes or longer.) After it is downloaded, double-click on the downloaded file to install Creative Cloud.
- once Creative Cloud is installed, open it and choose which Adobe apps you want to install onto your computer. You can also use the Creative Cloud app to easily update any Adobe apps that have new releases published.
Caveat: If you are using the Chrome browser and Chrome is logged into a personal Google/Gmail account, you need to first log out of that account, then in Chrome sign into your GC account. If you get stuck with that process, let me know.