Password settings for Zoom cloud recordings can be changed from your Zoom account.
This article will detail how to perform that process from within your Zoom account.
Remove the password for your Zoom cloud recordings
- Once you are in your Zoom account menu, click the Recordings link in the top-left of the screen.
- This will take you into your Zoom Recording menu. Ensure that you are on the Cloud Recordings page.
- Within the Cloud Recordings page, locate the Meeting for which you would like to alter recording password settings. Click the Share button on that Meeting's row.
- This will open up the Meeting Recording settings. Check to see if the Password protect option is toggled on. If it is turned on, it will be colored blue and switched to the right. To toggle it off, click the blue switch on its right and ensure it has turned grey.
- Click the Close button at the bottom of the Recording settings box. This will save your changes to the Meeting cloud recording and allow students to access it from within their Zoom interface without a password.
- Repeat the process for your other Zoom cloud recordings as necessary.