Requesting Toner or Service for a Campus Printer
Posted by Patricia Goodman on 01 October 2018 01:43 PM

All Toshiba, HP and Xerox Multi-Function Copiers, Savin Color Printers, and other HP Printers are under service and supply contracts. The Savins, Toshibas, and Xerox printers are under contract with ITG . The HP devices are under contract with HP.

HP has a monitoring system for their devices, and automatically send replacement toner when the levels drop to around 10%.  However, if the auto-reordering process hasn't delivered your toner in time and your department's copier or printer is getting low you may request toner by filling out the Printer/Copier Service or Toner Request form located at:   you will find it under the section for ITS.  This includes toner for non-monitored printers as well- Xerox, Savins and Toshibas.

Note* The IT Help Desk does have a small supply of toner in back stock for Xerox printers and in some cases will give you one out of that stock as needed.  ITG inventories our stock and will replace the toner taken from our back stock. In this case no ordering of the toner is required.

You should also use this form when your printer, regardless of make or model, needs service.

Each device will have a sticker with an equipment ID number that you will need to include in the form

Since these copiers and printers are under service contract, there is no additional charge when ordering toner. The cost of the toner is built into the per-click charge that they bill to Goshen College for all printing and copying. 


2/14/2020 PKO


(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: