Forwarding Goshen College email to another email account
Per our Data Security Policy, Employees are not allowed to forward their Goshen College email to a personal email account.
Instructions for Students:
- Log into your GC email account
- Click the Gear icon and then click Settings
- Click Forwarding and Pop/IMAP at the top
- Click the Add a Forwarding Address button
- Enter in the address to forward your email to, then click Next
- Click proceed
- Log into the email account that will be forwarded to and follow the link in the forwarding confirmation email (from Goshen College).
- On Gmail, this email may be in the Updates folder
- Click confirm in the page that pops up.
- Go back to the Settings page of your Goshen gmail and refresh the page.
- Under Forwarding, change the setting from Disable forwarding to Forward a copy of incoming mail to [your personal email]
- There are several different options for what to do with the emails that arrive in the Goshen gmail inbox, those can be personalized for best fit