If you are using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on your office computer, or on a lab computer, you may be prompted to sign in when you start up the application. If you are prompted to sign in, do the following:
- enter in your Goshen College email address (for those with email aliases, you need to enter in your actual username followed by @goshen.edu)
- when you click on the password field, you will be taken to another window. Click on Enterprise ID.
- you will then be prompted to sign into your GC Google account. Enter in your GC email address and click Next.
- enter in your GC password, and click Sign In.
- if you have 2-factor authentication set up on your GC Google account, the option to tap Yes in Google Authenticator may not work. If that's the case for you, on the screen click "Try another way to sign in," and then select the option to have a text message verification sent to your cell phone. Enter in the verification code (without any letters...only type in the numbers), then click Done.
- click Continue.
After signing into Adobe Acrobat DC, you may be prompted to set it as your default application for PDFs. If prompted, Follow the prompts.
- click Yes
- click Continue
- in the window that appears click the Change button
- select Adobe Acrobat DC, and then click OK
- click Apply
- click OK
- click Continue (if prompted)
If you need additional assistance, contact the Help Desk at (574) 535-7700.
updated 4/3/18 pg