Embed a Poll Everywhere link in Google Slides
These instructions walk you through adding a Google Chrome add-on so that you can embed a Poll Everywhere poll as a Poll Slide in your Google Slides deck.
- Make sure you’re using Chrome as your browser. Since it’s a Chrome extension doing the magics, it won’t work in Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Download the free Polling in Google Slides add-on from the Chrome Web Store.
- Open your Google Slides presentation after installing the add-on extension
- On the slide you want to insert the poll on, click the Poll Everywhere tab (if you just installed the extension and this tab isn't appearing, refresh the page or restart your Chrome)
- From the drop down, select log in.
- Once you are logged in, select New to create a new poll, or Insert to use an existing poll
- Follow the prompts to insert the poll
- When presenting, the poll should activate automatically.
If you need additional help with adding this extension, or getting it to work, contact Erin Milanese.